I had fun taking pictures of my kids today! Even though it's a bit stressful. I am always trying to get the "perfect" pose. With kids it's hard, but I thought these were some that turned out pretty cute.
Oh my heck! You're kids are so cute and you are a good photographer! You're new camera helps too I'm sure. :) Now I have to add those to the DVD Shauna! They are WAY too cute not too.
So sorry, but you have to email those to me because when I click on them they are just small...we'll do a few extra pictures per kid cuz I have to have these and any others you've been holding out on me!
Do you have an SLR camera? The pictures look great! Very sweet. About photoshop, you can get all you need for $50 or $60, Kevin knows quite a bit about photoshop and I think he recommends just having elements. I'll have to ask him again.
16 comments:
great pictures! your kids are adorable!
Those are great. Maybe new career move? umm
Oh my heck! You're kids are so cute and you are a good photographer! You're new camera helps too I'm sure. :) Now I have to add those to the DVD Shauna! They are WAY too cute not too.
So sorry, but you have to email those to me because when I click on them they are just small...we'll do a few extra pictures per kid cuz I have to have these and any others you've been holding out on me!
they look great Shauna. Have you been practicig iwth photoshop? If not what are you using to make them look so fun?
I would have a ball with photoshop, but I don't have it...so I've just been using photobucket and picasa. Thanks!
Darling photo's. Guess I need to get my kids pics taken as it has been a while.
Darling photo's. Guess I need to get my kids pics taken as it has been a while.
They turned out so cute! You did a great job..... so you have a new camera?! Fun, you will have to show me sometime.
These are so beautiful! I love the third one down, so precious.
I think you did a way good job! Those are definitely keepers!
Awesome pictures! Your kids are so dang cute!!
Do you have an SLR camera? The pictures look great! Very sweet.
About photoshop, you can get all you need for $50 or $60, Kevin knows quite a bit about photoshop and I think he recommends just having elements. I'll have to ask him again.
I tagged ya! Check out my blog. Love ya.
Love the pictures, your kids are so cute!
SO DANG CUTE! Great job Shauna!
Post a Comment