Ok, so I think I have the "after holiday blues." It seems this week that each day gets a little worse. I shouldn't be feeling blue at all with the beautiful 70 degree weather we are having. It does help to be outside and I try and take the kids out for a bike ride when I get the chance, but I'm already tired of the monotonous day to day activities.
I am watching a 5 month old baby and I'm reminded constantly how grateful I am that my kids can eat, sit, play, and talk by themselves! (Kudos to you Kelley for watching four at the same time!)
December was such a fun month with birthdays and celebrations and of course the trip to Utah and seeing family, that January just doesn't compare! I guess I'm just missing the holiday spirit that seems to disapear in January. A girls night is coming up, but just not fast enough! :)
Sunday we sat down as a family and discussed our goals for this year. Last year I didn't write any down because I was tired of being frustrated with myself for not doing my goals as diligently as I should have. Hopefully this year will be different and I can stick to them!!!
I don't have anything exciting to post pictures of, but I thought this was cute of Dylan and Carleigh on their new bikes. They absolutely LOVE them. Santa did good this Christmas with that gift!
6 comments:
Nothing beats the the holidays, and girls night out can't get here faster.
My sweet big sister, I'm sorry you've been feeling blue! I wish I could come give you a day off from everything and let you relax. Hang in there! Things always seem to get better eventually, we just have to deal with the hard times when they come as best we can. I love you so much and miss you terribly! Call me anytime.
I understand completely where you're coming from with the January blues. hopefully your girls night will come quickly and let you get a bit of a break. I'm sorry, I hope you get feeling better :)
I hate it when that happens! A little 'girl' time is always good! Enjoy yourself!
I hear you. January, no matter the weather, always takes time to get back into the swing of things. I feel the same way. Get to Valentines Day and I usually start waking up or enjoying more about life. Winter blues are crappy. If there is anything I can do let me know. You can come on down and stay here for a little while....It just may make you run home as fast as you can to your wonderful life. Love you.
I'm sorry you have been feeling bad! We would love to watch your kids (when ours are feeling better!) and let you and Casey have a night out. I am also looking forward to the girls night. We can even meet at a park for lunch to get some fresh air.
Post a Comment