Yesterday I had no kids to watch other than my own, so we decided to get out of the house and enjoy the day. I have to say that this time of year in Arizona is heaven! Mid 70's with a light cool breeze...can't beat it! Some friends were meeting at the park in our neighborhood so Dylan and Carleigh rode their bikes (of course) while I tried keeping up with them on foot! They did awesome...they hadn't gone to this park before on their bikes and it is a little ways away than the other one we normally go to. They had a great time running and playing in the sand. Wouldn't it be nice to go back to the "no worries" of a child? I was glad I was able to spend some time with my kids, I only wish Casey could have come with us...darn work!
6 comments:
I want to move there just fot the winter! I would do anything to wear flip flops year around. So cute, glad you could get out and enjoy.
I must say that I am so jealous of your warm weather! I would LOVE to go play outside with Jordan, yet again being pregnant maybe I wouldn't be up to it. Glad you guys are enjoying the outdoors! Your kids are so cute as usual. :) Miss you guys.
I so wished I could have come, Abby is just getting over pink eye.
I was wondering where you were Liz! Glad Abby's almost better!
I hope you take full advatage of that beautiful weather while we suffer in the nasty inversion ;) Looks like your figuring out that wonderful camera of yours...I love that picture of dylan on the swing!
Wow, 70's in January - I'll be thinking of you while I drive through our streets lined with 4 foot high piles of snow! Shauna, your children are absolutely GORGEOUS! It's so fun to see how you're doing, even so far away. PS I'm with Melissa - sometimes I DO wear flip flops all year long!
Post a Comment