Private

If you'd like to see when I update my blog, add www.thefullerlifeupdates.blogspot.com under your public blog list.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Going Private

So, I've decided to go private with my blog
starting February 16th, 2009.
I haven't had any problems with it not being private but I don't think I'm going to wait until I do. You can never be too safe these days when it comes to the internet, especially when my family is being "blogged" about!
So....if you'd like an invite, please send me your e-mail.
I'd love to stay in contact with you!

27 comments:

Janaca said...

Probably a smart thing to do and I should probably think about doing it too. You have my email and you better be sending me an invite!

Tina ♥ said...

You know we do!

Telisse and Kade said...

For sure add me. I went private and I think its a good thing. I think you have my email.

nancy said...

I would love an invite:)

Cassi said...

Good decision, Shauna...I agree (obviously) There are crazies out there! You know where to send the invite!

Amber said...

yeah add me! :)
amberdaisy12_@hotmail.com

Jillo said...

I would love to still be able to snoop into your life. My email is Kentandjill@gmail.com.

Blackham Family said...

jernkel@hotmail.com
Just incase you don't have it. I will be doing the same soon.

Latter-day Saint Mom said...

I have been debating to go private as well. My e-mail is cparkins14@teancum.net
My question is how would people who don't have a blog be able to log in and view it? Wouldn't they have to create an account?

Ev said...

Man I have mine posted everywhere. Haven't had a problem yet thankfully. Wonder if I should have it listed (especially on facebook). Have you heard what happens or the dangers? I'm relatively new to all this.
I'd like to still keep up if I can. cannfam1@comcast.net

Jenn said...

I would enjoy having access to your blog and keeping up with your cute family. jennbuxton@hotmail.com

Stacy Holmes said...

Shauna- I am a snoop too..ksbholmes@msn.com

Jennifer Darger said...

Shauna, I love checking in on you! My blogger email is jenngirl99@gmail.com

Bob and Debbie said...

please include us!!!
bobdebwallace@cox.net

Jason, Amanda, Brayden and Dillon said...

I'd love to see your blog still!
jaderricott@yahoo.com

metromut said...

keep us in the loop...

Lynn said...

Shauna, my email is on the sidebar of my blog.

Lynn said...

Shauna, my email is on the sidebar of my blog.

Deb said...

Sign me up
Kjdebmac@msn.com

Lori said...

sign me up too!
grandmaloriann@hotmail.com

Amy said...

I would love an invite: amybunkall01@yahoo.com

Katrina said...

I would love an invite! Also, I enjoyed your post below - great choice of "A"'s!

Kristin said...

Will you add me, too?
ckdearden@cox.net

Gary and Debbie Rex said...

Hi Shauna,
Please add us to your list (garybrex@yahoo.com) and any advice would be welcome on the best way to go private - I've got to figure it out, too.

Cort and Michelle Family said...

I would love to have access to your blog. redbenny2001@hotmail.com

Kyle and Sarah said...

I would love to be included. I am sorry that I have not had a chance to get to know you better before your family moves! Good luck with everything...I know exactly how you are feeling right now. Sarah

Kyle and Sarah said...

Sorry, I forgot to write my email: kyleandsarah_goodman@hotmail.com