Private

If you'd like to see when I update my blog, add www.thefullerlifeupdates.blogspot.com under your public blog list.

Friday, February 20, 2009

Ready for the Snow


Carleigh has found her gloves and has had them on pretty much the whole day, unless I tell her to take them off to eat, etc. She keeps telling me she is ready for the snow! I told her there's no snow in Arizona. I talked to my mom today and she said the last bit of snow has finally melted in her yard. I think we might have to make a trip to the mountains to see some snow once we get to Utah!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

HA you can come to my house, there are still feet of snow in the back yard! So much fun, hope you like to shovel. (I don't mind it) So glad you are coming back.

Janaca said...

She is so cute! Yep mom's right. The snow if finally almost melted. I'm sure we might get some more for her though or we can find it somewhere!

Cassi said...

How cute is she? All ready for Utah! Well it was in the 50s today so we all have spring fever!! but I'm sure we'll have several more snow storms to come!

Lori said...

Shauna ~ So sad to hear you are leaving us. All of your Utah family will be so blessed to have you back with them.
I have truly loved getting to know you and I wish you and your sweet family the best of everything!
Love you! Lori

Deb said...

I love how excited all of you are to be GOING HOME! We will sure miss you. Porter still asks for his friends to come over...AKA your kids. I will miss you guys too. We wish you the best of luck and look forward to keeping in touch via blog!

bunchafullers said...

I am so excited you guys are moving here. I cannot wait for our kids to be able to play together. Aja and Carleigh will have a blast together. Dylan and Ke'Lao could be a bit mischevious, but thats what boys are for. Kevin is also happy to have another hunting buddy.

Katrina said...

She is adorable! She will be loving the snow in UT! I can't wait to see the fun pictures you'll be posting!