Private

If you'd like to see when I update my blog, add www.thefullerlifeupdates.blogspot.com under your public blog list.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my wonderful Mom's birthday.
She is someone I look up to and aspire to become like.
I can't believe she's a grandma of four soon to be five grandchildren!
I hope I age as gracefully as she does!
Love you always.

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Your mom looks like she is about 30 years old! I'm sure you will age just as gracefully - so not fair! :)

Janaca said...

Sweet Shauna! I love our mom. Isn't she the best!? I hope we all age as well as she has, but we'll get to find out with you first since you're the oldest! :)

Tina ♥ said...

I was going to say that same thing when I first saw the picture, she looks too young to be your mom! That must be where you get it, you guys age so beautifully!