Private

If you'd like to see when I update my blog, add www.thefullerlifeupdates.blogspot.com under your public blog list.

Monday, February 9, 2009

"I Love You..."


Carleigh has been so sweet in telling us how much she loves us lately! At totally random times during the day she'll say: "I love you, Mom" when I'm making lunch or Casey is changing the batteries in a toy she'll say, "I love you, Dad." Just now, She and Dylan were playing in Dylan's room coloring and I heard her say I love you, Dylan. It's not just once or twice either, it's many times during the day she'll say "I love you." So cute.
I LOVE YOU TOO, CARLEIGH!

4 comments:

Janaca said...

That's so sweet. I love my little Carleigh! Jordan started saying "I love you" quite a bit too. It's so fun to hear him say something NICE to me. :)

Amber said...

Well, that makes the day all better! Kids can be so sweet! She's a doll!

Katrina said...

She is so sweet! Those are words a mom just can't get enought of!

Jennifer Darger said...

Don't you just LOVE it? My girls tell me about a hundred times a day that they love me, I hope they do it forever!